Spin Hostel is a Spin Association’s project for promotion of social inclusion, interculturalism and active citizenship.
It is a non-profit project. Prices of the services are exclusively to ensure the sustainability and high quality of the activities and services provided. In case there will be any surplus, it will be used in social and educational activities promoted by the Association.
Price for partners
01/01 – 28/02 & 01/11 – 21/12
01/03 – 31/05 & 01/10 – 31/10
01/06 – 30/09 & 22/12 – 31/12
|If you wish to become Spin Hostel’s partner ask us how: email@example.com|
(*) For bookings during celebrations and festivities, prices could differ.
Price includes: bed linen, lockers, Wi-Fi, use of the kitchen, night surveillance, cleaning, use of outdoor spaces for activities and, upon availability, rooms for activities.
- Breakfast: 2€/person/day
- Meals: lunch, dinner, coffee-breaks, snacks, packed meals (prices according to group’s needs). We have many options, just tell us what your group prefers and we will take care of it!
- Towels and padlocks: possibility to rent during the stay
- Human resources: Possibility to hire well experienced trainers and support staff for facilitation of group dynamics, training, support to any educational and recreational activity using non-formal education methods in accordance with group’s specific needs.
- Spin Hostel accepts reservations for groups of minimum 8 people.
- Group bookings made up of less than 10 people must be booked for at least 3 nights. All other reservations will have to be made for a minimum of 2 nights.