Given the current uncertain situation caused by covid-19, we would like to inform you that, by the decision of Spin’s Board of Directors, the Live it Lisbon! participants/candidates will get a full* refund of the fee they paid under the following circumstances:
– it is impossible to travel to Portugal due to a lock-down of the country,
– it is impossible to leave the person’s country due to a lock-down of their country,
– it is impossible to travel between the person’s country and Portugal without undergoing a quarantine period in Portugal,
– the person has been infected with the coronavirus and therefore is in quarantine/hospital,
– the person is suspected to have been infected with the coronavirus and therefore is in quarantine,
– the person’s flight has been canceled due to the coronavirus outbreak and it is impossible to reschedule the travel in time for the program.
In other cases, the Board of Directors will evaluate each case individually and will decide whether to grant a full or just a partial reimbursement. Current covid-related measures influencing traveling to Portugal can be found at visitportugal.com and reopen.europa.eu.
If you have any further doubts or questions in the meantime, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The cost of the transfer, if any, will need to be covered by the receiving side, so there may be a situation where the final received amount is slightly lower than the initially paid amount.