SVE em San Sebastián (Espanha)
Temos uma vaga aberta num projecto SVE aprovado em San Sebastian, País Basco, Espanha! (Ainda não conheces o Serviço Voluntário Europeu? Lê tudo aqui!)
A estadia é de 6 meses; o projecto começará a 1 de Fevereiro de 2015 e decorrerá até a 31 de Julho de 2015. A organização de acolhimento é a KAEBNAI.
No projecto participarão voluntários de 9 países da Europa. Podem candidatar-se jovens dos 18 aos 30 anos de idade.
Abaixo segue uma breve descrição do projecto:
We are very excited to implement a second addition of first EVS and this time make it much bigger. The project gathers 9 EVS volunteers, from 9 EU countries, 1 volunteer from each country. This project represents a continuation of previous “European volunteer revolution” of 2014, that was composed of 2 long term volunteers for 7 months and were the very first volunteers in Gipuzkoa region of Basque Country.
It is organized to support the city of San Sebastián preparing for 2016 when the city becomes a “European Capital of Culture”.
The volunteers generally receive the following benefits: social and civic competences, entrepreneurship and initiative-taking, learning to learn and cultural awareness. The work of the 9 EVS in 2015 will be a foundation for the next largest group of EVS volunteers in 2016, in which a new large scale EVS project will be developed, as the result of all this work.
The volunteers will mainly prepare activities for young people of Gipuzkoa region. They will work in kaebnai and its local partner organisations. Generally the activities will include: supporting municipality in preparations, linguistic workshops, preparing artistic and other social projects, leading the activities/workshops in youth centres and other places, supporting to implement local annual events, working with disabled people (considering the skills of a volunteer), realising own ideas and etc.
Criteria for EVS volunteers:
- Active, initiative
- Be ready to participate during whole duration of 6 month EVS
- Between the age of 18-30
- Good level of English (intermediate minimum)
- Basic Spanish (minimum)
Priority will be given to people:
- with volunteering experience on local or international level – youth leader, youth worker, participant/support/coordinator of different projects and etc.
- with skills: photography and video editing, social media, artistic, dancing, yoga, digital-technology, pedagogic, ability to work with kids and/or youth in general, ability to work with disabled people, easily adapting to new situations, open minded
Things required for an application:
- Motivation letter
- About 1 minute video presentation (who are you, what you do (studies, occupation…) and why you want to do this specific EVS)
Consulta aqui a descrição pormenorizada das actividades a serem desenvolvidas!
Se estiveres interessado/a, envia o teu CV, carta de motivação e apresentação video (tudo em inglês) para firstname.lastname@example.org até 14 de Dezembro.