Intercâmbio “Art Tolerant” em Vukovar, Croácia
A Associação Spin está a promover o novo intercâmbio juvenil internacional “Art Tolerant” em Rogoznica, Croácia.
Temos vagas para 4 jovens + 1 líder de grupo, vindos de Portugal.
Através de várias actividades de desenho, vídeo, fotografia, música e escrita criativa, os jovens vão discutir temas como a tolerância, a crise dos refugiados, diferenças culturais e estereótipos.
Alojamento, alimentação e transportes locais estão cobertos a 100% pelo Programa Erasmus+, sem qualquer custo para os participantes.
A viagem internacional está coberta até ao limite máximo de €270/pessoa.
Aqui mais informações sobre o intercâmbio (em inglês):
During 11 days, youth from 7 countries will work together on small scale art projects focused on different aspects and views on tolerance as a general motive. Participants will use digital drawing, video, photography, creative writing, music, panel painting, theater, dance, performance and transmedia storytelling to find their own ways to express attitudes and opinions towards cultural differences, intercultural dialogue, stereotypes, refugees or whatever that comes to their minds in connection to tolerance. At the end of the youth exchange, a showcase event of created artworks will be organized open to public giving opportunity to share common or opposing ideas to local community on tolerance and respect. Using their talents, skills and creativity together, participants will find common points between Europe and Caucasus. The event will be organized in Rogoznica and a guerilla marketing campaign will be used to invite local youth to the event. Our aim is to promote tolerance, respect and mutual understanding trough artistic expression of cultural, religious, ethnic diversity between youth from different countries.
Youth exchange will help young people to see how much engagement and developing their own interests and creativity beneficial to themselves and communities the live in. Life offers to youngsters a world of opportunities for activities and fulfillment, to make their own lives more colorful and meaningful, with positive effects not only for them, but also to other actors of the community, by increasing participation in civic life. The project aims to raise confidence of young people from deprived areas to express their own positive ideas and show that there are many interesting ways for the actions.
Os objectivos de “Art Tolerant” são:
- Cross-cultural learning and dialogue between the participants from different countries, with a focus on mutual understanding and tolerance
- To increase youngsters knowledge about different cultures/history/religions and ways to express them in a positive and respectful way
- Development of creativity and involvement of young people in civil life trough artistic expression
- To unite youngsters from different backgrounds, nations and cultures
- To learn how to respect each opinion and break stereotypes through conducting of evaluation and discussion with young people from other countries
- To promote good neighborly relations between EU member and non EU states and to provide space for friendship and relationship trough art and culture.
Todos os candidatos, devem:
– Ser ou tornar-se sócio(a) da Associação Spin (Ainda não és sócio(a)? Visita esta página!),
– Residir legalmente em Portugal;
– Ter interesse no tema do intercâmbio;
– Estar motivado(a)em contribuir para as actividades propostas e disseminar os resultados depois do intercâmbio;
– Ter entre 18 e 30 anos de idade (o líder de grupo pode ter mais de 30 anos).
Para mais informações, contactar firstname.lastname@example.org.