“EVS – Enhancing Vocational Support” Seminar & Training
We are currently looking for partners for a multilateral KA1 Youth Workers Mobility Project. We intend to apply for the Erasmus+ funding on April, 26th. If you are interested in being our partner organization, read the call below!
– 11 sending partner organizations from Program & Neighboring Partner Countries: NGOs, Associations or Public Bodies experienced in EVS & willing to know new best practices and share their own throughout Europe;
– 2 participants per country per meeting: EVS Coordinators, Tutors or Mentors.
This project intends to bring together experts and actors in the field of EVS in order to foster the exchange of skills and experience in leading a successful EVS project with focus on post-EVS employability dimensions.
The project will consist of two international meetings: a seminar (for participants with considerable experience in EVS) and a training course (for those in need of training on the employability dimension in EVS).
|Exchange of Best Practices in EVS
Lisbon, 6-12 November 2017
|EVS & Employability
Lisbon, 10-18 March 2018
Both activities will provide space for exchange of experience, informal networking, study visits, NFE activities, NGO presentations, creation of final products and much more.
– the travels (SEM and TC) will be reimbursed up to the limit established by the Erasmus+ Program Guide within 3 months after each meeting;
– accommodation, food and activities will be covered by the host organization;
– there is no participation fee.
Partner Organization´s responsibilities:
– select and prepare(!) the participants for the meetings;
– make sure the participants take active part in the preparatory & follow-up phases;
- contribute to the visibility and dissemination of the project.
To be partners, you should:
– be an eligible institution from a Program or Neighboring Partner Country (having all the necessary documents up-to-date on the Participant Portal);
– read this call very carefully and agree to all its conditions;
– send your PIF and Mandate to firstname.lastname@example.org by April, 24th (please make sure you mention the name “EVS-EVS” in the subject line of your e-mail).
We look forward to cooperating with you!