Call for Yoga teachers
Associação Spin is looking for a yoga teacher with experience of at least 5 years to join our international project Yin Yang – Youth INclusion Through Yoga Actions Network Growth.
Under the umbrella and supervision of Spin you will be responsible to put in practice 10 yoga classes with youngsters coming from disadvantageous backgrounds, following the methodology and structure already pre-stablished for the classes, as well as to create the feedback report on the yoga sessions. You will also be responsible for the implementation of a 2 days’ workshop for yoga teachers to disseminate the methodology. We are looking for a certified yoga teacher with a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience in Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Yin and others, preferably with experience of working with youngsters. Your practice should align with the high standard of our international partners.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is a freelancer based in the Lisbon metropolitan area and is able to provide an invoice;
- Have experience in working with youngsters from 12 to 18 years old (preferably);
- Can commit to a schedule of teaching during 2 months and a half (10 classes, once per week, 1 h and 30 each class) in Lisbon;
- Can commit to implement a workshop of 2 days (4 hours each day) to yoga teachers;
- Speaks and writes in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
- Is available to travel to Spain on February for 3 days (during a weekend, with all expenses included within a limit budget);
- Be committed, responsive and motivated.
What do we offer:
- Participation in an International Yoga Project funded by the Erasmus+ Sport Program;
- 1400 euros for the implementation of the classes with the youngsters and the workshop for teachers, plus an amount to be settled for the report.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send the following information by January 8th, 2023 to email@example.com:
- A detailed resume including your education and work experience;
- Motivation letter to join the project stating your possible experience with youngsters.
We will contact the pre-selected teachers by email for an interview. All the other candidates will receive information about the selection process on January, 13th through our website. The expected starting date is February 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you.